14. The committee’s functions shall be
(1) to study the cases submitted to it and assess the injury sustained in each case;
(2) to evaluate if there is a probable causal link between the injury sustained by the victim and the vaccination;
(3) to evaluate, with the assistance of the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec, the compensation, if any, to be paid pursuant to the Automobile Insurance Act (chapter A-25) and its regulations; and
(4) to make recommendations to the Minister on the matters referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3.