The program shall include at least
(1) all the hazard information for each of the controlled products present in the workplace,
(2) a briefing about the nature and meaning of the information that is required to be disclosed on the label or sign of a controlled product and on the material safety data sheet for that product,
(3) the directives to be followed to ensure that controlled products are used, handled, stored and disposed of safely, including any case where they are contained in a pipe, a system of pipes with valves, a process vessel, a reaction vessel, a tank car, a tank truck, an ore car, a conveyor belt or any similar conveyance,
(4) the safety measures to be taken in respect of the fugitive emissions referred to in section 55 and in respect of the hazardous waste referred to in section 56, and
(5) the procedure to be followed in an emergency.