32. An employer who manufactures a controlled product in a workplace shall prepare a material safety data sheet for that product.
The data sheet shall contain at least the following categories of information:
(1) ingredients described in paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 62.3 of the Act;
(2) information on the preparation of the data sheet;
(3) product information;
(4) physical properties of the product;
(5) fire or explosion hazard;
(6) product reactivity;
(7) toxicological properties of the product;
(8) preventive measures; and
(9) first aid measures.