15. A product sample received from a supplier that is a controlled product or that an employer has reason to believe is a controlled product is deemed to meet the requirements of section 8 where it is received in a container in a quantity of less than 10 kg and is intended solely to be analyzed in a laboratory by the employer, provided that the product or its container bears the label affixed thereto by the supplier listing the information prescribed by section 16(b) of the Controlled Products Regulations (SOR/88-66), namely,
(1) the name of the controlled product contained in the sample,
(2) the chemical identity or the generic chemical identity of any ingredient in that product referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 62.3 of the Act,
(3) the name of the supplier,
(4) the following statement: “Échantillon pour laboratoire de produits dangereux. Pour obtenir des renseignements sur les dangers ou en cas d’urgence, composer (indiquer ici le numéro de téléphone mentionné au paragraphe 5)/Hazardous Laboratory Sample. For hazard information or in an emergency call (indicate the telephone number mentioned in paragraph 5).”, and
(5) the telephone number to dial in an emergency in order to contact the supplier and obtain hazard information for the product and to enable a physician or nurse to obtain the information referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 62.3 so that he may make a medical diagnosis for a person in an emergency or treat that person.