6. The following products, even if they are controlled products, are not subject to the requirements respecting a material safety data sheet pursuant to Subdivision 5 of Division II of Chapter III of the Act respecting occupational health and safety (chapter S-2.1) and Divisions 5 and 6 of this Regulation:
(1) explosives within the meaning of the Explosives Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. E-17);
(2) cosmetics, devices, drugs or food within the meaning of the Food and Drugs Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. F-27) where they are used as such;
(3) control products within the meaning of the Pest Control Products Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. P-9);
(4) prescribed substances within the meaning of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act (S.C. 1997, c. 9); and
(5) products, materials or substances that are packaged as consumer products and in containers for domestic use.