6. A pre-employment pulmonary health examination shall comprise the following elements:
(1) a medical questionnaire conforming to Part I of Schedule I;
(2) a physical examination comprising the elements described in Part II of Schedule I;
(3) a lung x-ray conforming to the standards provided for in Part III of Schedule I; and
(4) testing of the respiratory functions, including measurement of forced vital capacity (FVC), of timed vital capacity (TVC) and of maximum mid-expiratory flow rate (MMFR), conforming to standards BNQ 5725-050/1985 “Spiromètres” and BNQ 5725-900/1985 “Laboratoires d’examen spirométrique de dépistage en milieu de travail”, as amended.