26. Application for the subsidy is sent to the Commission by registered mail, not later than 30 September of each year. In particular, it must specify:
(1) the general objectives the sector-based association intends to pursue during the next fiscal period;
(2) the program of activities it intends to carry out during the next fiscal period;
(3) its budgetary estimates for the next fiscal period;
(4) its organization plan, including the following information:
(a) a chart showing the different services of the association and their interrelations;
(b) the number of employees and their occupations;
(c) a summary description of the duties and responsibilities assigned to each employee.