226. Safety precautions: A friction clutch press shall:
(1) have clutch-braking control devices that automatically stop the press by activating the clutch and brakes; this clutch action shall remain inoperative until activated;
(2) be equipped with lockable control devices for switching off-circuit and for single or automatic step advancing;
(3) require the use of a two-hand control device in step-by-step advancing mode, except if the danger zone is not accessible or is protected by a protector or protective device;
(4) never be used for production in step-by-step advance mode;
(5) be equipped with double or twin load breakers when the clutch is air-powered; any failure of a load breaker shall prevent the press from operating.