27. The Commission evaluates the subsidy application submitted to it in accordance with this Division, with regard to the following criteria:
(1) the number of establishments and building site, and the number of workers belonging to the construction sector;
(2) the type of risks inherent to the construction sector and the number of workers directly exposed thereto;
(3) the pertinence of the objectives pursued by the association with regard to those defined in section 101 of the Act;
(4) the equivalence between the program of activities of the association and the priorities the Commission intends to undertake during the next fiscal period;
(5) consideration of the information and the annual reports of activities sent to the Commission in accordance with this Regulation.