17. The following information must appear, in the form of a label or otherwise, on containers of alcoholic beverages in bold, indelible, legible characters in distinct contrast to any other information:
(1) the designation corresponding to the relevant production process set out in section 2;
(2) the holder’s name and address and the permit number under which the holder has produced the alcoholic beverage;
(3) the words “product of Québec”;
(4) as applicable, the effervescence as provided in section 20;
(5) if applicable, the method referred to in the second paragraph of section 21 used to obtain the effervescence;
(6) the actual alcoholic strength;
(7) the net volume;
(8) the alphanumeric code identifying the production lot of the alcoholic beverage.
The information listed in subparagraphs 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the first paragraph must appear on the principal display panel of the container.
O.C. 1096-2008, s. 17; O.C. 1160-2012, s. 8.