76. Midwives who advertise fees or prices must
(1) set fixed fees or prices;
(2) specify the nature and scope of the services included in the fees or prices;
(3) indicate whether additional services or products may be required that are not included in the fees or prices; and
(4) indicate whether expenses or other disbursements are included in the fees or prices.
The fees or prices must remain in effect for a period of at least 90 days following the date of the last broadcast or publication of the advertisement. However, a lower price may always be agreed upon.