1. The following Acts and the regulations thereunder apply to every person referred to in the Agreement on Social Security between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of the Kingdom of Belgium signed in Québec on 28 March 2006 and attached as Schedule 1:
(1) the Hospital Insurance Act (chapter A-28);
(2) the Health Insurance Act (chapter A-29);
(3) the Act respecting prescription drug insurance (chapter A-29.01);
(4) the Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (chapter R-5);
(5) the Act respecting the Québec Pension Plan (chapter R-9);
(6) the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2);
(7) the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5).