4. The following are exempt from the application of this Regulation:
(1) distributors of petroleum products other than distributors that refine in Québec, trade with a refiner in Québec or bring into Québec more than 100 million litres of gasoline or diesel fuel per year intended for consumption in Québec;
(2) distributors of propane, coal and petroleum coke;
(3) owners or operators, except the electric power carrier, referred to in paragraph 2 of section 85.3 of the Act; and
(4) a legal person or partnership referred to in subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of section 85.33 of the Act.