50. Every application to the Régie for the examination of a complaint must be in writing and
(1) state the complainant’s name, address and telephone number and, where applicable, the complainant’s electronic address and fax number and the contact information for the complainant’s representative;
(2) contain a clear, brief account of the facts, the grounds for the complaint and the conclusions sought;
(3) be signed by the complainant or the complainant’s representative;
(4) include all relevant documents in support of the complaint.