The interested person must state
(1) the interested person’s name, address, telephone number, electronic address and fax number and, where applicable, the contact information for the interested person’s representative;
(2) the nature of the interested person’s interest;
(3) the grounds for the intervention;
(4) the issues the interested person intends to address and a concise version of the conclusions sought or recommendations proposed;
(5) the manner in which the interested person’s position is to be presented and, in particular, whether witnesses are to be heard or expert evidence presented;
(6) where applicable, suggestions to facilitate examination of the application;
(7) where applicable, the interested person’s representativeness.