7. The Commission sends as soon as possible to the employer a list of employees meeting the criteria listed in the employer’s declaration pursuant to the first paragraph of section 1. An employee may not be referred more than once during a single day, except if all the employees that could be referred have already been referred.
The list contains a number of employees at least equal to the number requested by the employer when the employees are available in a sufficient number. Women meeting the criteria listed in the declaration pursuant to the first paragraph of section 1 are all referred whereas men are referred on the basis of the following ratios:
(1) not more than 10 for a request for 1 employee;
(2) not more than 20 for a request for 2 to 5 employees;
(3) not more than 30 for a request for 6 to 10 employees;
(4) not more than 40 for a request for 11 to 20 employees;
(5) not more than 50 for a request for 21 to 35 employees;
(6) not more than a number equivalent to 150% of the number requested for any request greater than 35 employees.
The Service must be accessible and available at all times according to the terms determined by the Commission.