1. The declaration of labour needs that the employer must make to the Service de référence de main-d’oeuvre pursuant to paragraph 1 of section 107.8 of the Act respecting labour relations, vocational training and workforce management in the construction industry (chapter R-20) includes the following:
(1) the employer’s name and contact information;
(2) the name of the person responsible for the application and the person’s contact information;
(3) the number of employees required;
(4) the trade or occupation of the employees required and, if applicable, their specialty or the activity they must be able to carry out;
(5) in the case of a trade, the status of journeyman or apprentice, if applicable;
(6) the region or subregion in which the work will be primarily performed;
(7) the date set for the hiring and, if it is determined, the duration.
The employer may also indicate any other relevant element such as the apprenticeship period in the case of an apprentice, specific training, the sector of activity or the site for which the work is required.
In this Regulation,
(1) “Service de référence de main-d’oeuvre” or “Service” means the Service de référence de main-d’oeuvre administered by the Commission de la construction du Québec under section 107.7 of the Act;
(2) “employer” means an employer within the meaning of subparagraph j of the first paragraph of section 1 of the Act.