6. Any legal person or partnership referred to in section 19.1 of the Act may designate a representative on the following conditions:
(1) it has sent to the Commission the notice mentioned in section 2, unless exempted therefrom under section 4, and paid the fee determined in respect of that notice by the Regulation respecting certain fees required by the Commission de la construction du Québec (chapter R-20, r. 2), where applicable;
(2) it indicates the name, birthdate and domicile of its lone representative and his capacity in respect of the legal person or partnership;
(3) it indicates the date on which the designation takes effect;
(4) the designated representative holds a journeyman certificate, an occupation competency certificate or an apprentice competency certificate or, where applicable, has applied, no later than the date on which the Commission receives the designation, for an apprentice competency certificate in accordance with paragraph 4 of section 2 of the Regulation respecting the issuance of competency certificates (chapter R-20, r. 5), or for an occupation competency certificate in accordance with paragraph 2 of section 4 of that Regulation.