74. The application for registration filed pursuant to section 24 of the Act must be accompanied with a written declaration from each certified association representing workers eligible for plan membership or active plan members acknowledging that such association, acting on behalf of those it represents, gives its consent to the obligations incumbent on each such worker and member under, as the case may be, the plan or the amendment.
The first paragraph does not apply in the following cases:
(1) the pension committee attests that it has obtained the acknowledgment of each association and that the acknowledgment may, on request, be filed with Retraite Québec;
(2) the amendment has been made mandatory by a new legislative or regulatory provision giving no latitude;
(3) the amendment results from the application of sections 199 and 199.1 of the Act or section 94;
(4) the amendment concerns the adjustment of the benefit provided for under section 86 and fully meets the conditions provided for under the plan;
(5) the amendment does not involve additional obligations for the plan or the appropriation of surplus assets.
O.C. 159-2007, s. 5; 833-2017O.C. 833-2017, s. 511.