5. A report on a partial actuarial valuation carried out under the conditions provided for in the second paragraph of section 118 of the Act must contain the information provided for in sections 5.1 to 5.4 and the following information:
(1) the name of the plan and the number assigned to it by Retraite Québec;
(2) the date of the actuarial valuation;
(3) the name of the signatory, the signatory’s professional title, the name and address of the signatory’s office and the date of signing;
(4) a certification of the actuary certifying that a complete actuarial valuation of the plan carried out at the valuation date would have shown that the plan is both solvent and funded.
The certifications provided for in this section and in sections 5.1 and 5.2 must be established on the basis of a conservative estimate made by the actuary.
O.C. 1158-90, s. 5; O.C. 568-91, s. 1; O.C. 173-2002, s. 7; O.C. 1073-2009, s. 2.