67.3.3. The statement of benefits referred to in section 67.3.2 must also contain the following information:
(1) the ratio between the value of the assets reduced by the amount of the administration expenses of the pension fund allocated to the group of members and beneficiaries affected by the withdrawal and the value of the liabilities related to that group established as at the date of the withdrawal;
(2) the portion of the assets that is allocated to the group of members and beneficiaries affected by the withdrawal along with the amount of the reduction in benefits that the member or beneficiary would sustain if the unpaid contributions were not collected;
(3) the choices provided for in paragraph 3 or 4 of section 200 of the Act that apply to the member or beneficiary and the information, for each member or beneficiary to whom a pension is being paid on the date of the withdrawal, that he or she may request that his or her benefits be transferred to a pension plan referred to in section 98 of the Act;
(4) the expiry date of the time period, set out in the second paragraph of section 67.3.2, within which the members or beneficiaries must indicate their choices, exercise their options and present observations, if any, to the pension committee;
(5) the mention that, where the member or beneficiary to whom a pension is being paid on the date of the withdrawal fails to request that his or her benefits be transferred to a pension plan referred to in section 98 of the Act within the time allotted, his or her benefits will be paid by means of a pension paid by an insurer chosen by the pension committee;
(6) the information referred to in paragraphs 3 to 8, subparagraphs a and b of paragraph 9 and paragraph 10 of section 58, prepared or updated to the withdrawal date;
(7) the information referred to in subparagraph 10 of the first paragraph of section 62, prepared with respect to the withdrawing employer.