56.1. The summary of the pension plan provided for in section 111 of the Act must contain, in addition to the information provided for in that section, the following information:
(1) the index or rate provided for in the plan for indexation of the pension before and during its payment;
(2) the rules applicable to the transfer of the member’s benefits to another pension plan;
(3) the plans referred to by any general agreement allowing the member’s benefits or assets to be transferred to them;
(4) the nature of the fees that may be charged to the member;
(5) the rules that apply where members decide investments that may be made with the plan’s assets;
(6) in the case of a plan to which Chapter X of the Act applies, except for a target-benefit plan, a mention that for members who cease to be active members, only those whose benefits are not paid before the plan’s termination or who cease to be active members less than 3 years prior to that date remain members for the purposes of the eventual allocation of surplus assets upon the plan’s termination.
The summary of a target-benefit plan must also contain the following information:
(1) a description of what is a target-benefit plan, including the fact that the benefits can be reduced in the event of insufficient contributions;
(2) a description of the risks incurred by the members and beneficiaries and the means taken to manage those risks.