51. An actuarial valuation considering for the first time an amendment having an impact on the funding of a pension plan may be a partial actuarial valuation whose date differs from the date of the end of a fiscal year of the plan if the following conditions are met:
(1) the date of the valuation corresponds to the date of coming into effect of the amendment and occurs after 30 December 2008 and prior to 23 December 2009;
(2) the date on which the amendment occurred is prior to 1 January 2010;
(3) no complete actuarial valuation has been made at the date of the end of the fiscal year of the plan preceding the date of the partial valuation;
(4) the report on that partial actuarial valuation is sent to the Régie before 30 April 2010.
The partial actuarial valuation determines according to the rules applicable before 31 December 2008 the value of the additional obligations arising from the amendment or the variation of the current service contribution resulting therefrom.