32. The report must contain the following financial information:
(1) the service contribution projected for the fiscal year or part of a fiscal year immediately following the actuarial valuation and the rule used to determine the service contribution;
(2) the rule used to determine the service contributions for the 2 subsequent fiscal years;
(3) the amounts to be paid respectively by the employer and by the members, and, for each amount, in the case of a defined benefit plan for which certain provisions are identical to those of a defined contribution plan, the share that must be paid for those provisions and the share that must be paid for the defined benefit provisions;
(4) the employer contribution provided for in the plan, if it is greater than the contribution provided for in section 39 of the Act as amended by section 5;
(5) a description of the adjustments to the contributions arising from the application of the third paragraph of section 41 of the Act.