2. A federal employee is eligible for the plan where he:
(1) either contributes to the federal pension plan on 31 December 1991, holds employment with the federal government on 5 February 1991 and is governed by the agreement between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of Canada relating to the terms and conditions of the transfer of federal employees to the Québec civil service (O.C. 725-91, 91-05-29) consequent to the coming into force of the Canada-Québec Accord Relating to Immigration and Temporary Admission of Aliens of 5 February 1991 (O.C. 61-91, 01-01-23);
(2) or contributes to the federal pension plan on 30 June 1992 and is governed by section 2 of the Special Reciprocal Agreement of the Transfer of Pension Plans and Terms and Conditions concerning the New Pension Plan, contained in Annex G to the transfer agreement entered into on 26 April 1991 between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of Canada with respect to the administration by Québec of Part IX of the Excise Tax Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. E-15) relating to the goods and services tax;
(3) holds a permanent position with the public service of Canada on the day before taking up employment with the Gouvernement du Québec;
(4) elects or is deemed to have elected to transfer the benefits accrued to him under the Public Service Pension Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. P-36) to this plan, in accordance with the transfer agreement.