63. A monetary administrative penalty of $2,000 in the case of a natural person or $10,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails to comply with
(1) the noise standards during the entire operation of a pit or quarry as prescribed by the second paragraph of section 12;
(2) the standard for the emission into the atmosphere of dust relating to crushers, dryers, screens, conveyors, elevators and bins installed in a quarry and any feeding or dumping point for aggregate material as prescribed by the first paragraph of section 25;
(3) the standard for the concentration of particulate matter relating to the sources of emission linked to a collecting system as prescribed by the second paragraph of section 25;
(4) the standard for the emission of particulate matter relating to the dust collecting apparatus linked to a dust collector system as prescribed by section 32;
(5) the emission standard for the handling, transportation, storage, deposit or elimination of dust recovered by dust collector systems as prescribed by section 33;
(6) the standard for the emission of impulsive or discontinuous seismic waves relating to the operation of a quarry as prescribed by section 34.