28. A monetary administrative penalty in the amount of $250 for a natural person and $1,000 in other cases may be imposed on every person who fails
(1) to keep or provide to the Minister, at the Minister’s request, the certificate referred to in the second paragraph of section 7, in accordance with that section;
(2) to keep the log prescribed by the first paragraph of section 9, 11, 12 or 13, in accordance with those sections;
(3) to record in the log the information prescribed by section 10;
(4) to keep the information entered in the log for the period prescribed by the second paragraph of section 9, 11, 12 or 13, or provide it to the Minister in accordance with that paragraph.