12. Every declarant of an activity relating to the spreading of fresh waste water or of sludge from a commercial fishing pond site or fresh water aquacultural site must keep a log containing the following information:
(1) the name and contact information of the operator of the commercial fishing pond site or fresh water aquacultural site from which the fresh waste water or sludge originates:
(2) the method of spreading;
(3) the estimated volume of fresh waste water or sludge spread;
(4) the date of spreading of fresh waste water or sludge;
(5) the name and contact information of the forest spreading site or the raising or spreading site.
The declarant must keep the information recorded in the log for a minimum of 5 years from the date it was entered in it. The information must be provided to the Minister on request.
871-2020O.C. 871-2020, s. 12.