31. Anyone that
(1) fails to comply with the 72-hour minimum requirement for registration in the computer system, in contravention of the third paragraph of section 8;
(2) fails to give the consent required by the second paragraph of section 9 and by section 11;
(3) fails to provide a copy of a document required by paragraph 2 of section 10;
(4) fails to provide the Minister with the confirmation required by section 18; or
(5) fails to sign or date any document that must be signed pursuant to this Regulation,
is liable to a fine of not less than $2,500 and not more than $250,000 in the case of a natural person or to a fine of not less than $7,500 and not more than $1,500,000 in other cases.