25. A monetary administrative penalty of $500 in the case of a natural person and $2,500 in other cases may be imposed for
(1) failing to comply with the 72-hour minimum requirement for registration in the computer system, in contravention of the third paragraph of section 8;
(2) failing to give the consent required by the second paragraph of section 9 and by section 11;
(3) failing to provide a copy of a document required by paragraph 2 of section 10;
(4) failing to provide the Minister with the confirmation required by section 18; or
(5) failing to sign or date any document that must be signed pursuant to this Regulation.