23. If contaminated soils are discharged onto a ship or a train, the signatory of the tracking slip for the soils under the first paragraph of section 6, if the soils were transported from another receiving site, or under section 14 if the soils were transported directly from their site of origin, must enter on the tracking slip before the soils are discharged onto the ship or train,
(1) the identification number of the ship or train transporting the soils;
(2) the date and time at which, when the soils left the other receiving site or their site of origin, they were scheduled to be discharged onto the ship or train;
(3) the site at which the soils will be discharged from the ship or train;
(4) the date and time at which, when the soils left the other receiving site or their site of origin, the ship or train was scheduled to arrive at the site referred to in paragraph 3; and
(5) the name and address of the new carrier of the soils.