19. The receiving site manager must, before contaminated soils may be discharged, enter on the tracking slip for the soils
(1) the registration number of the vehicle used to transport the soils and that of any trailer or semi-trailer;
(2) the date and time at which the carrier of the soils arrived at the receiving site;
(3) whether the soils will be reclaimed at the receiving site or eliminated, when both options are available; and
(4) the name of the person completing the tracking slip.
The receiving site manager must also enter on the tracking slip the quantity of soils expressed in metric tonnes as soon as the soils have been discharged.
The tracking slip must be signed and dated and include a statement that the information entered under the first and second paragraphs and under subparagraphs 5, 6 and 12 of the first paragraph of section 12 is complete and accurate.
This section does not apply if the receiving site is a ship or a train.
877-2021O.C. 877-2021, s. 19.