68.4. A monetary administrative penalty of $750 in the case of a natural person or $3,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to lay out a storage area that complies with the requirements of section 16;
(2) to install observation wells according to the conditions prescribed by section 17 or 47;
(3) to place a barrier or other device preventing access to a contaminated soil storage site or a contaminated soil transfer station at the entrance of such sites in accordance with paragraph 2 of section 19 or section 48;
(4) to respect the maximum contaminated soil storage time provided for in section 22 or 32;
(5) to provide a buffer zone that complies with the requirements of section 41;
(6) to comply with the conditions to store contaminated soils prescribed by section 44, in particular as regards the building or storage area;
(7) to maintain in working order at all times the systems or network referred to in section 55.