29. No contaminated soil transfer station may accept
(1) soils that contain one or more substances in a concentration equal to or greater than the limit values in Schedule III;
(2) soils that have a residual materials content exceeding 50%, on a volumetric basis, after segregation;
(3) soils that contain explosive or radioactive materials within the meaning of section 3 of the Regulation respecting hazardous materials (chapter Q-2, r. 32);
(4) soils that contain a free liquid, according to a standard test carried out by a laboratory accredited by the Minister under section 118.6 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2); or
(5) residual materials or hazardous materials.