37. The following emission allowances may be traded through the system and used for compliance purposes:
(1) every emission unit and early reduction credit referred to in this Title;
(2) every offset credit issued by the Minister pursuant to subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of section 46.8 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2);
(3) every emission allowance issued by a partner entity, according to the rules for the equivalent types of emission allowances issued under this Regulation, as indicated in Appendix B.1
Despite the first paragraph, the following emission allowances may not be traded or used for compliance purposes:
(1) any emission allowance that has been suspended, cancelled or extinguished by the Minister or by a partner entity;
(2) any emission allowance that has been used for compliance purposes under another cap-and-trade system for GHG emission allowances or GHG emissions reduction program.