8. In addition to the particulars that must be entered by the operator in a log in accordance with section 39, 105, 128, 157 or 163 of the Regulation respecting the landfilling and incineration of residual materials (chapter Q-2, r. 19), the following particulars must also be entered in the log:
(1) the quantity of incineration residue from an incinerator referred to in section 2;
(2) the quantity of soils or other materials to be used to cover the residual materials;
(3) the quantity of materials recovered for reclamation, the quantity shipped off-site, the name of the carrier, and the names and addresses of all consignees; and
(4) the quantity of mine tailings or residue generated by a mine tailings reclamation process.
All quantities must be expressed in weight.
The logs must be kept at the disposal site and be made available to the Minister for a minimum of 5 years after the date of the last entry.
O.C. 340-2006, s. 8; O.C. 451-2011, s. 46.