9. Not later than 31 March of each year, a business or supplier subject to the recovery obligation prescribed by section 3 must transmit to the Minister the following information for the preceding calendar year:
(1) the quantities, in weight or volume, of each type of marketed container and paint that was recovered and then reclaimed or, if any, the quantities of paint eliminated due to the lack of reclamation alternatives, indicating the reclamation or elimination methods used;
(2) the measures taken to promote the development of techniques for the reclamation of recovered paint containers and paints, particularly for the purposes of reuse and recycling, and the results of the research that was carried out;
(3) a description of the information campaigns carried out and the other measures taken to promote the recovery and reclamation of discarded paint containers and paints;
(4) the costs generated by the implementation of the recovery system and the reclamation methods, as well as those resulting from the carrying out of the information campaigns and other measures taken to promote the recovery and reclamation of the products in question;
(5) an update, if applicable, of the information transmitted to the Minister pursuant to section 8.