44.8. A monetary administrative penalty of $500 in the case of a natural person or $2,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to notify any person or institution that had to be notified pursuant to section 36 when the situation referred to in section 41 occurs;
(2) to comply with the conditions provided for in section 44.1 relating to the possibility of supplying water referred to therein for personal hygiene purposes;
(3) to collect according to the frequency and on the conditions provided for in the first paragraph of section 44.3 the water samples prescribed therein;
(4) to send for analysis the samples referred to in the first paragraph of section 44.4 to a laboratory accredited by the Minister in accordance with that section;
(5) to send to the Minister the reports prescribed by the second paragraph of section 53.0.1 containing the information provided for therein.