53.0.8. The category of agricultural products is composed of the following subcategories, which include the types of products listed therein:
(1) sheeting, netting and twine, tubing and fittings, bags and canvas used for conserving and baling silage or hay;
(2) other bags designed and intended for agricultural purposes, such as grain bags and grain silo bags, woodchip bags known as “shavings”, supplement bags, mineral bags, fertilizer or soil amendment bags, seed bags, feed bags, peat moss bags, growing medium bags, as well as bags that have been used to market a product referred to in paragraph 7;
(3) containers designed and intended for agricultural purposes, such as canisters, tanks and barrels holding seed or sanitary supplies, fertilizer or soil amendment containers, and containers that have been used to market a product referred to in paragraph 7;
(4) plastic mulch, plastic sheeting for tunnel coverings, as well as plastics used in drip irrigation systems;
(5) floating tarpaulins or covers, plastics used to cover greenhouses, anti-insect and anti-bird netting, manure pit covers, watering mats and ground mats;
(6) plastics for maple sugar production, such as tubing, mainline tubes, fittings and spouts;
(7) Class 1 to 3A pesticides according to the Regulation respecting permits and certificates for the sale and use of pesticides (chapter P-9.3, r. 2) and seed coated with pesticides intended for non-household purposes.