48. The category of oils, coolants, antifreeze, their filters and containers and other similar products is composed of the subcategories provided for in the paragraphs below and comprising the types of products listed therein:
(1) mineral, synthetic or vegetable oils intended for lubrication, insulation or heat transfer in motorized vehicles or equipment, or in the operation of hydraulic or transmission systems, as well as brake fluids, except oils that combust when used such as oils intended to be blended with combustion engine fuel, machine tool slideway lubricants, chainsaw chain oils, drawing, stamping, shaping or form oils, drilling oils, conveyor lubricating oils, dust control oils, penetrating oils and rustproof oils;
(2) containers of 50 l or less used for marketing the products referred to in paragraph 1, including containers used for marketing oils that are excluded in that paragraph, as well as aerosol containers used to market brake cleaners;
(3) oil filters intended for internal combustion engines, hydraulic systems and transmissions, filters for heating systems using light heating oil and for oil storage tanks, coolant and antifreeze filters and diesel filters that are considered to be oil filters for the purposes of this Regulation;
(4) coolants and antifreeze intended for use in vehicles, machinery or motorized equipment, except vegetal coolants and antifreeze, as well as coolants and antifreeze used for aircraft deicing;
(5) containers of 50 l or less used for marketing the products referred to in paragraph 4.