The category of electronic products is composed of the subcategories provided for in the following subparagraphs, which include the types of products listed therein:
(1) desktop or laptop computers as well as electronic pads;
(2) display devices, such as computer screens and television sets;
(3) printers, scanners, fax machines and photocopiers;
(4) telephones of all types, pagers and answering machines;
(5) portable electronic products not covered by subparagraphs 1 to 4, such as e-book readers, global positioning systems, cameras, walkie-talkies, camcorders, portable digital players, activity trackers, smart glasses, as well as small electronic devices not covered by another subcategory provided for in this section, such as digital photo frames;
(6) non-portable electronic products not covered by another subcategory provided for in this section, such as projectors, video game consoles, sound, image and wave readers, recorders, burners or storage devices, amplifiers, equalizers, digital receivers and other non-portable electronic products designed to be used with an audiovisual system or marketed as part of a set;
(7) peripherals and accessories designed to be used with a product covered by this Division, such as cables, routers, servers, hard drives whether portable or not, memory cards, USB keys, webcams, earphones, mouses, keyboards, speakers, remote controls and joysticks, as well as spare parts not covered by another subcategory provided for in this section and designed to be used with a product covered by this category.
(8) (subparagraph replaced);
(9) (subparagraph replaced);
(10) (subparagraph replaced).