11. Not later than 15 May of each year or, as the case may be, in the 4 months following termination of a program, an enterprise referred to in section 8 must send the Minister a report containing the following information and documents for the preceding calendar year:
(1) the quantity of products manufactured by it for its own use, by subcategory of product;
(2) the management methods used in accordance with section 8 for the management of recovered products and materials and, if applicable, the names and addresses of the service providers retained;
(3) if applicable, the documents provided for in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 9;
(4) the quantity of products recovered and the quantity of those products that have been reused, recycled, otherwise reclaimed, disposed of or, as the case may be, stored, by subcategory and type of product;
(5) if applicable, the total quantity of stored products or materials, the duration of the storage and, where the stored quantity is 10% or more greater than the quantity stored in the previous year, the reasons for that situation and the measures proposed to reduce those quantities;
(6) the name and address of the enterprises that intervene in the reclamation process for those products or materials and the name and address of the enterprises that treat those products or materials at the place of their final destination referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 5;
(7) any change in its recovery and reclamation program and in the information referred to in the second paragraph of section 8.