3. This Regulation does not apply to residential swimming pools for the use of only one family or to other swimming pools and artificial pools that are
(1) used only for medical, rehabilitation or religious ritual purposes;
(2) special purpose baths such as floating baths and algae or mud baths;
(3) temporary pools used only for international competition purposes;
(4) fountains or splash pads connected directly to a waterworks system, without water recirculation, and in which the accumulation of water is less than 5 cm;
(5) pools created for architectural or ornamental purposes; or
(6) artificial lakes.