40. Where methane is reclaimed, the project report produced for the first reporting period must also include
(1) the information needed to identify any person or municipality involved in reclaiming the methane, in particular the person or municipality that purchases the gas, along with a description of the role played in the reclamation by the person or municipality;
(2) a copy of the contract for the sale of the methane and, where applicable, of any gas that was processed, compressed or liquefied before being reclaimed;
(3) evidence of the sale of the methane and of the sale of the gas injected, if applicable, including the actual quantities sold during the reporting period;
(4) a declaration by any person or municipality involved in reclaiming the methane, in particular the person or municipality that purchases the gas, that the person or municipality undertakes, with respect to the GHG emission reductions covered by the project report, not to make a request for the issuance of offset credits under the Regulation respecting a cap-and-trade system for greenhouse gas emission allowances (chapter Q-2, r. 46.1) or a request for credits under another GHG offset program.