23. Where the data needed to quantify the GHG emission reductions attributable to an eligible project are missing and the following conditions are met, the promoter uses the data replacement methods set out in Appendix C if
(1) the missing data concern the CH4 concentration or flow rate measurements for landfill gas that are discontinuous, non-chronic and due to unforeseen circumstances;
(2) the missing data concern either landfill gas flow rate measurements, or landfill gas CH4 concentration, but not both at the same time;
(3) the proper functioning of the reclamation or destruction device can be shown by thermocouple readings for a flare, or by the monitoring device for a reclamation or destruction device for any other reclamation or destruction device;
(4) the missing data concern landfill gas flow rate measurements, a continuous analyzer is used to measure the CH4 concentration and it is shown that the CH4 concentration was consistent with normal operations for the time when the data are missing; and
(5) the missing data concern the CH4 concentration measurements and it is shown that the landfill gas flow rate was consistent with normal operations for the time when the data are missing.