9. Every application for authorization for an activity referred to in this Chapter must include, in addition to any document required by the local municipality,
(1) the name and contact information of the person planning to carry out the activity and of that person’s representative, if any;
(2) the cadastral designation of the lot on which the activity will be carried out or, if there is no cadastral designation, the most specific possible identification of the place where the activity will be carried out;
(3) a description of the planned activity;
(4) the location of the planned activity, including a delimitation of the bodies of water on the lot concerned and the area of land affected by the activity;
(5) a declaration by the person who wishes to carry out the activity or the person’s representative attesting to the compliance of the activity with the conditions applicable to the activity concerned set out in the Regulation respecting activities in wetlands, bodies of water and sensitive areas (chapter Q-2, r. 0.1), the Regulation respecting the regulatory scheme applying to activities on the basis of their environmental impact (chapter Q-2, r. 17.1) and, where applicable, section 118; and
(6) an attestation by the person who wishes to carry out the activity or the person’s representative that all the information and documents provided are accurate and complete.