117. Section 118.3.3 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2) does not apply to a municipality that regulates any of the following matters for the application of the by-law concerned:
(1) the free flow of water, except culverts referred to in sections 6 and 7;
(2) the management of vegetation in the lakeshore or riverbank;
(3) the laying out of a trail or stairway providing access to water;
(4) the distance of a strip of a lake, watercourse, wetland or ditch in which it is prohibited to spread fertilizers under section 30 of the Agricultural Operations Regulation (chapter Q-2, r. 26), as amended by section 87 of this Regulation.