59. A person who performs work referred to in section 9, 10, 31, 32 or 36, or work referred to in section 15 with respect to units other than household units, must maintain a log in which the following information is entered:
(1) the date and nature of the work performed;
(2) the address where the unit or equipment on which the work was performed is located and its serial number or, for a vehicle, its registration number;
(3) the type of halocarbon added or recovered and the quantity in kilograms;
(4) the results of the leak tests conducted, if any;
(5) the name of the person who performed the work and the name and address of the person’s employer; and
(6) the name and address of the owners referred to in the second and third paragraphs of section 55, where applicable.
In addition, where work is performed on a chiller, the person is required to give the owner of the unit a copy of the information entered pursuant to the first paragraph.