9.1. The operator of a spreading site and, despite section 9, the operator of a raising site may store solid manure piles in a cultivated field, on the following conditions:
(1) contaminated water from the pile must not enter the surface water;
(2) runoff must not reach the pile;
(3) the solid manure pile must not contain more than 2,000 kg of phosphorus (P2O5) and must be used only for the fertilization needs of the cultivated parcel on which the pile is located or on an adjacent parcel for the growing season during which it is laid out, or, as the case may be, for the growing season following the date of the first input of solid manure forming the pile;
(4) the pile must be laid out at least 100 m from the location of a pile that has been removed for 12 months or less; and
(5) the pile must be completely removed and reclaimed or eliminated, in accordance with section 19, within 12 months of the first input of solid manure forming the pile.