43.7. A monetary administrative penalty of $2,000 in the case of a natural person or $10,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to comply with the prohibition of depositing, discharging, spreading, receiving, keeping in deposit or allowing the deposit, discharge, spreading or keeping in deposit of livestock waste except to the extent provided for in this Regulation in accordance with the first paragraph of section 4;
(2) to take the measures necessary to prevent livestock waste from entering the surface or subsurface water or to take the measures required to terminate the discharge, deposit, storage or spreading of livestock waste and to immediately remove such substances from the lot or to restore it to its previous condition in accordance with section 5;
(3) to comply with the prohibition to the effect that contaminated water from a yard must not enter the surface water in accordance with section 18;
(4) to comply with the prohibition of spreading on a parcel of land where a crop for human consumption is grown, or on pasture land fertilizing materials or a product containing any amount of such materials mentioned in section 29.1;
(5) to comply with the conditions for spreading provided for in section 30.